2020 Atlas Cross Sport
- Be seen with LED taillights that are sleek, efficient, and long-lasting.
Advanced LED Headlights
- Illuminate your path with the available Advanced LED headlights.
- With an available panoramic sunroof that’s almost 5 feet long, things are looking way, way up.
Our top-of-the-line tech. At your fingertips.
- The available 10” digital display can keep everything from navigation directions to altitude right in front of you in high-resolution.
Wireless Smartphone Charger
- Charge up your compatible phone and be ready to go while on the go with available wireless charging.
- From Pedestrian Monitoring and Blind Spot Monitoring to available Traffic Jam Assist, there are a variety of available Driver Assistance features you can choose from.
- Comfortably carry what you need with 77.8 cubic feet
of space with the rear seats folded down.
Spacious Second Row
- A roomy 2nd row means no more arguing about the front seat.
Power when you need it.
Or just when you want it.
4MOTION® All-Wheel Drive with Active Control
- With the turn of a dial, you can switch between four different all-wheel-drive modes to the one that fits your current driving situation.
- Driving just got more fun with an impressive 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 235 HP (achieved with premium fuel) and 258 lb-ft of torque or available 3.6L V6 engine (Later availability) with 276 HP and 266 lb-ft of torque.
- When properly equipped with a factory-installed towing hitch, the powerful 3.6L V6 engine (Later availability) can tow up to 5,000 lbs with ease
- In Snow Mode, the engine can upshift earlier, which helps keep it in a lower RPM range and helps prevent too much power from going to the wheels too quickly.
- In good conditions on a paved road, stay in On-Road Mode, and choose from four different settings combining performance and comfort.
- Off-Road Mode can help maintain traction on challenging road surfaces. On steep grades, it can activate Hill Descent Control to help keep a safe speed as you descend.
Off-Road Custom Mode
- Within Off-Road Mode custom settings, the driver can set various parameters like steering and all-wheel-drive options to their own preferences.